20 May New Health and Safety Guidelines
In light of the recent updates regarding health and safety best practices, Church Council voted to similarly update Winter Park’s health and safety guidelines. Beginning Sunday, May 23, the following guidelines will be in place for all indoor activities at Winter Park Baptist Church:
- If you are fully vaccinated (two weeks past the Johnson & Johnson shot or the second Moderna/Pfizer shot), masks or face coverings are not required.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, masks or face coverings are recommended.
- Masks are REQUIRED in children’s ministry areas for both adult leaders and children, regardless of vaccination status.
- We will continue to maintain physical distancing measures during worship services (ie. every other pew in the sanctuary, increased distance between rows in the community center).
COVID Symptoms/Feeling Ill:
- If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or feeling ill, please join us for worship online rather than in-person.
Part of Winter Park’s beauty is that we are a church family of many perspectives; therefore, as we step into these new guidelines, we encourage everyone, as in all things, to value others before oneself (Philippians 2), and to clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience (Colossians 3). WE are the Body of Christ.