The Ladies Group (Rm. 220)
- If you need a fun, safe, relaxing place to unwind and connect with other women, this is the group for you. Just come be yourself. There’s no need for a study book or homework. Relax among friends and experience the peace of true community. Facilitated by Glenda Bohannon.
The Man Cave (Rm. 111)
- Need a place just to be you and hang out? The Man Cave is just that. Come chill and chat with other guys about the super-secret stuff guys talk about. Or just sit and give your best man-grunt, it’s up to you. Facilitated by the best guys ever.
Living Inside Out (Rm. 219)
- Getting together outside of Sunday morning can encourage us all throughout the week. If you’re a part of the Inside Out group on Sundays, or just want a safe place to unwind with other younger adults and parents, come on by. Facilitated by Lynnette Harris.
Health and Fitness Groups
Stretch, Tone and Balance (Community Center)
- A free mat-based workout that will incorporate elements of yoga, pilates and other movements, all set to great music.
- Mondays and Wednesdays at 4:30pm
CrossFit (Workout Room)
- Start off the new year with others who will challenge you and offer support through CrossFit workouts. You determine the intensity level, so it’s perfect for people who just want to be healthy and for those you might want more from a workout.
Let’s Talk about the Things We Don’t Want to Talk About (Rm. 220)
- That’s the title of our Wednesday night Bible study beginning 6pm Feb. 23 in room 223/225. Some of the 13 topics are: suicide and assisted dying, science and religion, women church leaders, speaking in tongues, cremation, other religions, and foreigners among us. Come share your insights into the scriptures about these and other subjects. Facilitated by Ray Frazier.
Handbell Choir (Rm. 236)
- Playing handbells is easy to learn! The Adult Handbell Choir plays bells in worship services and throughout the community, bringing the joy of music to children and adults alike. You’ll love making new friends, laughing together, learning new skills, and oh yeah, playing bells.