07 Mar World Down Syndrome Awareness Day
Posted at 15:41h in Home
Come out to Scooter’s Skating Rink on Wednesday, March 21 to Rock your Socks.
This event is to help celebrate Down Syndrome Awareness. Coastal BUDS are sponsoring this wonderful event. It is free and Donations are accepted.
Here’s the plan:
- Families enjoy dinner at WPBC at 5:00
- Children in grades 1 – 5 go to choir at 5:30. (No hand-bells)
- Parents pick up 1st – 5th graders from choir in Sanctuary at 6:15
- There are no BLAST classes for preschoolers this day.
- Parents transport their children to Scooters.